These dark chocolate keto fudge fat bombs combine cream cheese and rich chocolate for a soft, decadent treat. The taste and texture are almost exactly like traditional fudge… but this low carb version comes with only 3 net carbs per serving!
Cream Cheese Dark Chocolate Keto Fudge
- 1 cup butter see note
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate can add 2 ounces to up flavor
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter or peanut butter or sunbutter (nut free)
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener Sukrin Melis or Swerve Confectioners
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder see note
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
*Melt together butter (see note), baking chocolate, and cream cheese over medium heat.
*Add almond butter (or peanut butter/sunbutter) and beat in with an electric mixer.
*Remove from heat and stir in remaining dry ingredients. Blend with an electric mixer to combine as well as possible. Then, blend in vanilla extract
*Spread mixture into prepared pan evenly. Chill in refrigerator until set.
If the butter is softened to room temperature, it does not need to be melted into the cheese and chocolate. It can be beaten in with the almond butter instead.
1 teaspoon of stevia concentrated powder is equivalent to about 1 cup of sugar if you’d like to use another low carb sweetener.
If you notice some oil separation, it will be okay once mixture cools. You can try adding a tablespoon of heavy cream and see if that helps the mixture blend together better.