This Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie makes a simple supper. It’s crustless, so in addition to the fact that it is low-carb, it’s additionally sans gluten and grain. This quiche is good in diabetic, Atkins, ketogenic, low-carb, and Banting diets.
This is a crustless quiche. It’s stacked with ground beef, cheddar, taco flavoring, and salsa. Add on top anything you like sour cream, diced tomatoes, guacamole, or something else.
This pie is so simple. Simply broil some ground beef and include a few flavors. Mix this into an egg blend and fill a skillet. Add on top some ground cheddar, and fly into the stove. In half an hour, supper is finished!
For this recipe I am using packaged salsa and taco seasoning. You can use your favorite brand.
Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 35 min
Total Time 45 min
- Taco seasoning (1 package)
- 1/2 sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4cup salsa
- 1cup Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 1pound ground beef (preferably grass-fed)
- 2/3cup heavy cream
- Preheat broiler to 350º F. Set up a 9″ pie container by spraying it with coconut oil.
- Warm a skillet over high warmth. At the point when skillet is hot, include ground meat, separating into little chomps with a spoon. Cook, blending at times until seared. Include the taco flavoring and cook as per the guidelines on the package. Put aside and permit to cool while proceeding with the subsequent stage.
- Take a bowl and whisk the whipping cream and eggs. Blend in the 3/4 cup of the cheddar, , salsa, and salt.
- Mix the taco meat into the blend. Empty this blend into the readied pie skillet. Sprinkle remaining cheddar to finish everything.
- Bake the pie for 35-45 minutes. Permit to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Present with your most loved taco garnishes, for example, salsa, guacamole, or whatever else you like!
This is the nutritional info without the additional toppings of your choice.
Serving size: 1 piece (8 pieces)